Welcome to authorDOCS!
authorDOCS is an AI assistant that works in Word to save you time drafting and reviewing contracts.
Now that you've installed authorDOCS and created an account, it's time to learn how to best use it. To help you do that, we've prepared a tutorial contract, along with a video that walks you through the key features of authorDOCS and how to use them.
Participating in the tutorial
- Download the "Software Agreement Tutorial.docx" file under the tutorial video.
- Open the document in Word.
- Open authorDOCS and login.
- Watch and work along with the tutorial video below.
- Test yourself against the tutorial contract exercises (commented throughout the contract).
- Experiment by changing rules, running new checks and saving new clauses to your ClauseBank.
- Contact support if you have any questions or issues.