The Summary sheet is available to download by clicking Download summary at the top.
After you have downloaded the sheet and open it, you will be greeted to a spreadsheet with various data depending on how you have configured ExtractAI.
You should see:
- Document Name - This is the name of the document that a clause or metadata was extracted from
- Risk Level - The risk level that has been associated to the data being extracted
- Feature - The larger concept around the data being extracted
- Alert - If something is Found, Not Found, Greater than, Less than, Match, Notmatch, etc.
- Search Name - Name of the search for finding data
- Search String - If a specific word, phrase, or sentence is being looked for
- Document Text - The text from the document that was extracted
- Commentary - Any commentary or guidance on why something is being extracted
- Action - Any action that you might want to be taken to the document, being Replaced or Deleted
- Mark-up Text - Any text that would be left in a tracked changes comment.
*You may download an example of the summary sheet below.