To install the Precedent Checklist Add-in using the manifest file on a PC
1. Place the manifest file on a Network shared drive. This is a Microsoft Office requirement. Please contact your IT team if you need assistance with this step.
2. Click on the "File" tab, then go to "Options"
3. Click on the "Trust Center" menu, then select "Trust Center Settings"
4. Click on the "Trusted Add-in Catalogs", enter the Catalog URL (The location of the network share that you stored the manifest file in), select "Add catalog", make sure that "Show in Menu" checkbox is ticked in the added catalogs then press OK.
5. Press "OK" and restart Office.
6. After office is restarted, go to the "Insert" tab, click on the "My Add-ins" button, click on "Shared Folder", select the "Onit Precedent" Add-in and press the "Add" button.
7. Going forward, the Onit Precedent Add-in should be available to you on the far right side of your "Home" tab